Senior Meals Head Cook & Delivery Driver
Date Posted: 11/07/2018
Closing Date: 11/17/2018 @ 4:00 pm
Date Available: ASAP
JOB SUMMARY – Head cook involving quantity cooking, basic food prep, dishwashing, general clean up, driving and delivering meals to homebound seniors.
- 7 hr/day (M-F); year-round
DESCRIPTION OF WORK AND DUTIES
- Records and Reports:
- Responsible for recording food production records
- Physical Duties
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to withstand excessive bending, twisting, and lifting
- Ability to reach and lift over the head as well as in and out of hot ovens while preparing food
- Must be able to tolerate standing up to 7 hrs per day, with a 10 minute break provided after 3 hours worked
- Additional duties as assigned to assist in the efficient operation of the Food Service Department
- Personal Requirements
- Must posses even temperament and ability to comprehend and carry out the objectives of the position in a way conducive to good personal relationships, including good judgment, good moral character, and personal cleanliness; being courteous, neat, cooperative, tactful, dependable, honest, and loyal.
- High school graduate; or high school equivalency diploma
- ServSafe Certification preferred, but not required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current interested MCC Staff should update their online application, add cover letter and select this Job#; OR complete an online Internal Application
- New Non-staff applicants should complete an External Application available at www.mccschools.org and upload letter of interest, resume, reference letters, etc.
- Food Service Director will review applications and select candidates for interview