05 Jun 2018
Freshman mentors, New Senor Class Officers, School of Choice forms, Miss Mason County Scholarship Pageant, Cross Crountry Meeting, Varsity Girls Basketball, Online Students Permission Slips…
- Mr. Tuka is looking for mentors for the freshmen orientation that will take place this summer. This is a good opportunity for any volunteer hours. It will be a session for incoming freshmen on August 27th. Juniors and sophomores can sign up in the office.
- Reminder: New Senior Class officers – Jostens will be here this morning during advisory to meet with you in regards to next year’s graduation.
- I still have quite a few School of Choice forms that have not been turned in yet. These need to be returned ASAP. Your will not receive a schedule for next year if we do not receive yours.
- There are applications in the office for Miss Mason County Scholarship Pageant – The pageant will take place on July 6th at 6:30 pm. Application deadline is June 14th.
- The boys’ lockers in the A.O. locker room need to be cleaned out by Thursday, June 7th.
- There is a meeting in Mr Briggs’ room during advisory after the pledge today for all boys interested in playing football next fall
- There will be a cross country meeting today after the pledge in the cafeteria.
- There will be a Varsity Girls Basketball meeting at lunch today in Mr Weinert’s room, pizza provided.
- Reminder to Online Students – you need to get your parent permission slip signed and returned ASAP.
- Hot Lunch: Hungry Howie Pizza, Corn, Apple and Choice of Milk.